Key learnings at #PSS2020.
I was at #PSS2020 last weekend on 1st and 2nd february 2020. I was introduced to Professional Speakers Association of India by my husband Gurpreet Singh Tikku who also happened to be a speaker there on “How to make your Brand speak before you do” . The platform was a global summit of Professional Speakers – where Indian as well as international professional Speakers/ authors were present.
There were lot of Learnings from the summit , however sharing the key learnings here:
-There is no bar to Learning- Be it any age , stage of life, geographical restriction. Accomplished Delegates flew in from all parts of the country and outside countries to learn.
– Brand is what you build and Brand is what helps your build what you aspire.
– Keep doing small small stuff which will eventually lead to a bigger result. For me, I will be regular with my Blogs , small articles , micro videos.
– Identify what is “Brand Moniker” for you- what relates to you. For us, it can be “Financial Doctor”
– Every action – Content or Video that one makes should have a followable message which will then lead to an audience. For me, I will put myself in the audience’s shoes before creating any content and understand what is their pain point in Financial life and what is that makes their lives easier .
– Have specific targets which will help define the strategy to reach there in a better way.
– Last but not the least , everyone out there was a giver , they came forward not only to learn but also give whatever they can from their experiences of the respective fields.
Looking forward to be at #PSS2021 with better version of me by applying all the learnings above 🙂
Gurleen Kaur Tikku